Thread of hypothetical proportions.
Say you had to place a wager on a game between Ohio State vs a team in the BCS top 10, and the game was played on a neutral field.....say Arrow Head Stadium, in Kansas City, MO. In that wager, you had to pick the winner and put up the majority of you personal wealth, who would you pick?
BCS top 10 as of now:
1. Alabama- Bama would win, athletically they are a solid notch ahead of OSU roster wise top to bottom
2. Kansas State- K-State would win, quality offense would give us fits and the K-State defense is stout
3. Notre Dame- I'd go with OSU, BS ref calls aside, I don't see them outscoring OSU
4. Oregon- Oregon would win, OSU would put up 40 and still lose by 30.
5.LSU- LSU would win. OSU isn't ready for the physicality of LSU's team yet.
6. Florida- OSU here. Florida beat OSU in the Gator Bowl by seven 10 months ago. Sure Florida has gotten better, but OSU is WAY better.
7. Georgia- Not sure, I haven't seen Georgia play much. I know it would be silly, with my life's wealth on the line, but I would simply flip a coin here.
8. South Carolina- OSU. No reason to believe South Carolina is better than OSU. I know they beat LSU by alot, but I think OSU is better.
9. Florida State- OSU.....I think Nebraska would beat these guys. Florida State is a benefactor of early preseason ranking and ACC schedule.
10. Louisville- OSU.... I haven't seen Louisville play this year, so this is just a blind homer hunch.