"The AP Poll will lose its credibility if they put Ohio State at #1". Yeah, because you are the foremost expert on "credibility", you mouth-breathing SEC prostitute.
Let's take a look at why the AP poll already HAS no credibility:
- Only drops Alabama to 4th after getting embarrassed at home by brand-new SEC member Texas A&M, who happens to be led by a freshman QB.
- Alabama back to number 2 in AP Poll after beating FCS Western Carolina and new FCS member Auburn.
- Never drops Florida after nearly losing to Louisiana-Lafayette and barely squeaking by FCS member Jacksonville State, but drops Ohio State several spots after beating bowl-bound Purdue in OT with their BACKUP QB.
- Notre Dame beats the same aforementioned Purdue team by 3 points, doesn't drop in polls.
- Arkansas ranked in preseason top 10
- Mississippi State making it to the top 12 by virtue of wins over Jackson State, Auburn, Troy, South Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mid Tennessee. Loses huge to Alabama, media then talks about how DOMINANT Alabama is. Seriously.
- Consistently bashes Ohio State's "weak schedule", forgets that Oregon's best wins until this weekend was over a 5-loss USC, 7-5 Washington and 7-5 Washington. Oregon then loses to Stanford, the one high quality team they've faced.
Oh, and lastly, there are still multiple AP voters who have Ohio State ranked anywhere from 8-12. And I'm supposed to think that these people have CREDIBILITY? I'm glad that our season is over; I'll now have an excuse to not watch any more of the incredibly biased, pro-SEC propaganda. They don't even ATTEMPT to disguise it anymore; it's constant SEC worship and Big Ten bashing, no matter what. Screw you, Mark May. The AP poll has even less journalistic integrity than you do.