- Noah Vonleh unofficially visits Syracuse
- Cliff Alexander & Jaquan Lyle unofficially visits Kentucky
- Ishmail Wainright officially visits Baylor
- Wayne Selden officially visits Kansas
- Troy Williams, Justin Jackson & Kennedy Meeks unofficially visits North Carolina
- Holland Fisher officially visits Virginia Tech
- Ted Roof from Penn State visits Trey Johnson
- Bryce Dixon unofficially visits Miami for the weekend
- Clifton Garrett could visit Purdue on Saturday
- Defensive back Jayme Thompson made 11 tackles and broke up two passes as Toledo Central Catholic defeated Toledo St. John’s Jesuit 49-21.
- Jalin Marshall rushed for 165 yards on 24 carries and had a touchdown. He also had a TD pass, but Middletown lost 27-14 to Lakota West.
- Joel Berry unofficially visits Florida State
Rivals $ - Buckeyes lead for 2014 star '14 TN ATH Jalen Hurd
- Favors Ohio State, Florida and Alabama in that order...likes Coach Meyer and plans to visit for The Game.
Stanley enjoys USC-Georgia game (Go upstate)
Junior OL Donell Stanley of Latta made his second trip this season to USC Saturday and enjoyed the festivities. "It was a lot of fun," said Stanley. "I tailgaited with my uncles and got to watch some of the concert. The game was really exciting and the crowd was loud." Stanley also spoke with other recruits while on the visit as well as offensive line coach Shawn Elliott. He has not scheduled any other trips. "As of right now, I don't have any games planned but when they come up, we'll play it by ear," he said. "I want to go to Clemson, NC State and Alabama." He generally attends game with his uncles. Though he does not have any favorites, Stanley has strong interest in the Gamecocks and Tigers.
Barrett’s Injury Not as Severe as Expected (the ozone)
Earlier in the week, it was reported that J.T. Barrett blew out his knee by tearing his ACL, Meniscus and MCL in a Wichita Falls (Texas) Rider's 44-17 victory over Brewer on Friday night.
This was devastating news for Ohio State fans, who were anxious to see if Barrett could be the future replacement to Braxton Miller in Urban Meyer’s spread offense. While the injury was certainly serious, Barrett planned to get a second a opinion on Wednesday to make sure.
And a second opinion Barrett received. Though still not good news for the 2013 quarterback, or the Buckeyes for that mater, Barrett texted The-Ozone Thursday saying the new diagnosis was a torn ACL and torn lateral meniscus. It’s still a pretty brutal injury, but much better news than originally expected.