See notes below
* Ohio State deflates Purdue on a comback win for the record books. The win more than makes up for the let down last year in West Layfette.
* Which win over Purdue do you enjoy more @ Purdue in 2001 or Purdue 2012?
* Blogger predictions are up for the last game. OSU didn't cover the spread or over/under nor our predicted O/U but a win is a win. Closest prediction was given by SJ52. Congrads!
* Across the field: Purdue. I was beat to the punch, check this out http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/football/2012/10/the-boilermakers-perspective
* Ever wonder what if the Ohio State 2006 football team took on the Longhorns of 2005 or any match up of your desired. Check out this link http://www.whatifsports.com/locker/. Works pretty well for NCAAB, NFL and other sports one may be interested in.
* For those of you traveling to Penn State do so carefully. I'm sure you've seen the (video) of the OSU fans getting hit with a can. Penn State can get pretty hostile. Check out these old forum topics; great discussion about PSU and the fans. http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/football/2012/08/most-unlikable-fans-penn-state-or-michigan, http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/football/2012/10/psu-visit, http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/football/2012/07/stadiums-around-the-b1g,
* PSU opens as a 2.5 favorite to win.
* Lets hope for the same results of 2009 against penn state and not 2005. Throw up your predictions and I'll post them on the blogger. http://buckeyelounge.blogspot.com
If anyone knows how to post links without the URL showing and displaying i.e. "OSU fans reaction" that would be great.