See comments below
*The results of the last game are up. While no one guess the score right the closest person was JasonR who was off by 15 points in favor of OSU.
* OSU covered the spread nearly six time what it was predicted to be and covered the O/U was by themselves.
* So I have formally given up on making a leaderboard for my site after several failed attempts to write a complex forumla in Excel... Bummer
* If you haven't seen it by now, OSU is ranked 8th in the AP polls
* If you're traveling to Bloomington for the game this coming week I recommened you stop by Kilroy's (if I remember correctly). It was the best bar they had on campus and was electric for the basketball game I went to, not sure about football.
* This week we play Indiana and given what I've seen in their games against Umass, Ball St. and Michigan St. their arieal assult and wide recievers will be a good match for our secondary. Wilson likes to run a hurry up offense but IU defense isn't as impressive. MSU overlooked Indiana and was down 17-0 before they came back. Hopefully, we don't make the same mistake.
*Tre Roberson, IU QB that had OSU on the ropes for most of the game last season is out with a broken fibula and tibia for the season following the UMASS game.
*Former videos for this past season script Ohio, halftime performances and Skull sessions can be found on Mbandfan2 youtube page. Not sure if this person was present for the Nebraska game but as of Sunday, their hasn't been any uploaded footage for OSU marching band performance vs. Nebraska.
Throw up your predictions and I'll get them on the blogger.