See notes below
* The results of the predictions are up if you made one. The closest person was MitchJacobsen01 (congrads)!
* The results are once again skewed based on the fact that most predicted a blowout but didn't get one. The average predicted score was 53-9 OSU and we covered neither the game spread of 35 or predicted spread of 43.5... Lets hope for better results next week.
* Based on what has been said so far, most people are disgruntled by the defensive and linebacker play and late starts by the offense. If you feel you must hit the panic button do so now but don't jump ship yet.
* A recent poll on 11W asked fans for a record come Big Ten play. While it's not expected that we reach perfection there will be some loses along the way. Here is a good article that was shared with me not to long ago about coping with Meyer's first loss. What type of fan are you when Ohio State loses? http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2012/7/17/3162088/a-guide-to-coping-with-urban-meyers-inevitable-first-loss
* Throw up your predictions throughout the week and I'll get them on the blogger.