So now that we're starting to win again, even if it isn't in the awe-inspiring manner we'd hoped for under Urban (yet!), I'd be interested to hear everybody's top five favorite current Buckeyes. They might be your favorites because of their play, attitude, back story, home town, personality, whatever. Just curious.
1. Devin Smith- big plays, great personality, and always fights for yards after the catch. Love this guy.
2. Brax- don't think I really need to explain.
3. Big Hank- again, don't think I need to explain.
4. Reid Fragel- guy works hard, did what needed to be done to physically prepare himself for a different position, and has been kicking butt
5. Kenny Guiton- love this kid. I know, not think, KNOW, that there is going to be a time Miller goes down and Kenny wins a game or two for us.