- Jalen Christian unofficially visits West Virginia
- Kenny Hayes unofficially visits Michigan State
- Dorian Johnson will be on College Football Live on ESPN at 330 to update his status on his recruitment
- Despite reports that continue to surface, 2014 prospects Demetrius Knox and Daniel Gresham will NOT visit Texas this weekend
In case you missed it, here it is
Rivals $ - Glenville lineman seeing plenty of interest '14 OH OL Marcelys Jones
- Receiving interest from USC, UCLA, Wisconsin, Arizona State, Illinois, Ohio State, Florida, and Tennessee...obviously like OSU but is open to anyone...talks about being a part of the Glenville tradition.
Related to both Aundrey Walker and Donovan Munger, FYI...
BN $ - 'Smoke House' Champ A Buckeye? '13 KY WR Ryan Timmons
- OSU is keeping in contact and he says an offer would change things.
I think the pecking order right now is 1. Gibson 2. Allen 3. Timmons...with guys like Quick and Stevens possibly entering the discussion if they get VERY serious about OSU...they seem like the kind of guys you take and make room for later.
Rivals $ - Baugh feels at home in Columbus '13 CA TE Marcus Baugh
- Recaps his visit and is excited about how he will be used in OSU's new offense...will not visit any other schools and wants to get to The Game.
2014 OT Demetrius Knox in no hurry (ESPN Buckeye Nation)
FORT WORTH, Texas -- His best friend has given the Longhorns his pledge. So what’s next for Demetrius Knox?
The Fort Worth (Texas) All Saints offensive tackle is in no rush to make a decision, despite the fact teammate Daniel Gresham committed to Texas on Tuesday.
"I don't feel pressure," Knox said. "But everybody else is just waiting for me to say the word."
2014 WR Nate Brown ready to impress (ESPN Buckeye nation)
The first game of the season always carries with it a great deal of excitement and a touch of nervousness -- sometimes maybe a little bit of pressure. For wide receiver Nate Brown (Suwanee, Ga./North Gwinnett), the first game of the 2012 season could go a long way in determining his future.
“I went up to Vanderbilt about two weeks ago and they were showing a lot of interest,” Brown said. “They asked for my game film from our first game of the season and they said they will probably make a decision off of that.”
The Commodores aren’t the only team that is waiting to see how he has progressed this summer.
"I always loved Ohio State and Stanford," Brown said. "I visited Stanford over the summer. They showed a whole lot of interest, too. But at the same time they asked for game film. They are in the same boat as Vandy in that they are looking at me in my first game this season."
More to come later...