- Jonathan Hilliman unofficially visits Rutgers
- 2014 WR Johnnie Dixon rocking Gators shorts at practice
- Laquon Treadwell says officials he plans to take are Ole Miss Okie St Oklahoma Auburn. Maybe see Florida also
- Drew Barker says he will definitely hit games at Ohio State Louisville Cincinnati & Purdue
- Johnnie Dixon says he is supposed to call Ohio State coaches tonight
- Demetrius Knox is not committing today
Cornelius Elder doesn't know where he's going to college. In fact, he still doesn't even know what sport he'll play when he gets there.
The four-star running back prospect from Nashville (Tn.) Ensworth said he is still undecided if he'll pursue one of a batch of strong football scholarship offers or pursue his passion: basketball.
“I'm not sure yet,” the ESPN 300 prospect said. “I still haven't made that decision.”
Levonte Whitfield (Orlando, Fla./Jones) is ready to take away all the suspense.
And the decision could come sooner than some anticipated for the 12th-ranked wide receiver in the nation. No. 84 in the ESPN 150, Whitfield hinted the time has come to offer his services up.
“It’ll probably be some time next week, but it could be this week. I’m not sure when,” he said.
The one thing Whitfield is sure of is his final schools, as Clemson, Florida State, Miami, Ohio State and West Virginia are in the mix.
The 5-foot-9, 176-pound Whitfield has an official visit planned at Ohio State for the Nov. 24 Michigan game because he can't wait to see the history being played between those two schools and the rivalry.