- Texas offered Devon Allen & Braden Smith
- Mike Mitchell has a Top 2 of Ohio State & Oklahoma
Scout$--Snodgrass Disappointed In Loss '14 OH WR Thaddeus Snodgrass
- Thaddeus discusses his week 1 performance and plans to visit ND, tOSU, and Michigan State this season.
Rivals$--Hendrix happy to start off with a win '14 OH LB Dorian Hendrix
- Dorian has offers from Illinois, Ohio, Toledo, Buffalo and Bowling Green. tOSU, Michigan, and West Virginia are evaluating his early season film.
BN $ - 4-Star 2013 LB Plans OSU Visit '13 FL LB Daniel McMillan
- By BK...is thinking the only official visit he will take (other than Florida) will be to OSU...not sure when.
St. Thomas Aquinas’ Joey Bosa is downright ‘dominating’ (miami herald)
Nowadays, it’s not only vital to have a highlight tape on YouTube if you’re a high school athlete hoping to get noticed by college scouts.
Those who want to set themselves apart display their athletic prowess in other ways — like by making long-distance basketball shots or throwing a football into a garbage can from the cheap seats inside a stadium.
Joey Bosa never had to do either to get noticed. The All-Broward first-team defensive lineman from St. Thomas Aquinas was so highly sought-after as an underclassman, he has been done with the recruiting process for months. Bosa committed to Ohio State in April.
But the 6-4, 265-pound muscle-bound senior — and son of former Dolphins first-round pick John Bosa — still has a pretty cool trick video available on YouTube (with 3,642 views at last count) dubbed Bosa’s Backflip. It’s just one of the many amazing athletic feats, according to his coach, that makes Bosa the best at his position in the country.