- OL Christian Morris reportedly visiting Ohio State for camp tomorrow
- Khaliel Rodgers unofficially visits Auburn
- OL JP Vonashek committed to South Carolina
- Brophy's Devon Allen ran 13.32 seconds in 110 meter high hurdles at Golden West. Wind aided. But fastest in US under any conditions.
- Parrker was blown away by Michigan's facilities and will take other visits. He does not have any favorites and is definitely not in a rush.
Scout $ - Illinois FNL: Day Has a Top Three (Caleb Day)
- Video by Easterling....Top 3 of Ohio State, Michigan & Illinois. No timetable for a decision.
Scout $ - Quick Hitter: Ogundeko Down to Three
- Notre Dame, Syracuse & Florida.
Pendleton DL Michael Hill is now taking the summer visits he had planned to take before narrowing his list. Earlier this week he was at Ohio State. Pendleton coach Paul Sutherland drove Hill to Columbus and was on hand for the visit. “We were there a day and a half,” Sutherland said. “It was very, very big for him. Growing up that was his favorite team. It was a great trip. He said it was everything he thought it would be and then some. They rolled out the red carpet. Urban Meyer guaranteed him he will not redshirt.” Hill is going to LSU this Sunday and will spend a few days there for a camp. He will also make trips to Alabama and Florida. “He is sticking to his earlier statement that he’s not going to make a final list until he see all the schools,” Sutherland said. The list reduction will come after this series of trips. Sutherland said he talked Friday with Clemson’s Chad Morris and USC’s Shawn Elliott and he will get Hill to both schools again. And Hill told Sutherland today he will attend a one day camp at USC July 17th. Right now, Ohio State is the team to beat. “That’s what I would say,” the coach said. “That was his favorite team growing up but he’s not close to committing.”