- Dareian Watkins unofficially visits Illinois
- OL Sam Mustipher will be camping at Virginia this weekend
- Akron Firestone LB/Ath Jerome Lane, Jr. says he'll be camping this weekend at Ohio State
- Toledo St. Johns Jesuit (Ohio) OL Matt Miller says he will be camping at Ohio State this weekend
- Michigan & Ohio State in early top four for touted OL Mason Cole
- Nebraska offers DeShone Kizer
- Da'Shawn Hand will visit UNC June 16 and then follow that with visits to Alabama and OSU after that, no dates set yet for those
- Purdue offers Michael Ferns
- Baylor offers Josh Malone
- Jalen Ramsey unofficially visits Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt offers Jeb Blazevich
- Parrker Westphal says Michigan was “Jaw-Dropping”
- Maurice Smith commits to Alabama
- Raekwon McMillan has received an early invitation to the Under-Armour All-Star game for 2014
- Demetrius Knox has received an offer from TCU
- Ezekiel Elliott will be in Columbus 6/23
- Quin Blanding says he plans on visiting Ohio State this summer but is not sure
- Noah Spielman is listing Ohio State as his only school of interest. Yes he is the son of Chris.
- Odds are high Michael Hill picks Ohio State according to Hill's father
- Jalen Ramsey visit to USC went "great"
- Nick Watkins offered by Stanford
- UNC offers Alex Gall, recently named Miami leader. Was asked to camp and compete for an offer
- Jalen Reeves-Maybin invited to 2012 The Opening
- Caleb Day from Hilliard (Ohio) says he has a top 3 of Illinois, Mich, and tOSU
- WR target Paul Harris released his top 8 , Ohio State made his cut
- Change of plans for Tampa (Fla) Jesuit 2014 LB/TE Vincent Jackson Jr will visit #UF next week had transportation problems this weekend
- Michael felt more comfortable during this trip and came away impressed with tOSU and the staff.
- DeShone will visit tOSU, Michigan, and Louisville this month.
Rivals $ - Michael Hill enjoys Columbus
- His HC recaps the trip he made with Michael and his dad to OSU...more on him growing up an OSU fan...visiting LSU this weekend and also wants to see Alabama and Florida before he narrows his list...decision likely before his senior season.
Scout $ - Barrett Hoping To Forge Own Path at OSU (JT Barrett)
- By Wasserman....Talks about being compared to RGIII, but says he wants to create his own legacy. Says he won't mind if he has to sit behind Braxton for a few years, as he'll continue to work on getting better.
Scout $ - Coverdale Wanting More (Sam Coverdale)
- By The Bank....Will camp at Ohio State, Stanford & Vanderbilt. Also hearing from Illinois & says he'd like to commit before his season starts.
Scout $ - New Offer for Zach Yousey
- By Scott....Offered by Miami (OH). Will camp at Ohio State, Cincinnati, Eastern Illinois & Wisconsin.
Scout $ - Lee Visits Ann Arbor (Brandon Lee)
- By Trieu....Offers from Ball State, Indiana, Iowa & Purdue. Will camp at Ohio State & Notre Dame.
Scout $ - Ferns Gives Latest
- By Berk....More of the same from his OSU visit. Will be visiting Penn State this weekend, followed by Michigan, Michigan State & Notre Dame next week.
Scout $ - Frey Gets First BCS Offer (Chris Frey)
- By Scott....Offered by Syracuse. Will camp at Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Ohio State, Michigan State, Miami (OH), Syracuse, Virginia Tech & Iowa State.
- Michael's dad says there is a 75% chance tOSU gets a commitment. They loved the visit.
Shelton Gibson of Cleveland Heights was fifth in the 100 in 10.99 as he and Crenshaw dueled all season in the event.
Gibson got the best of Crenshaw and nearly everyone else in the 200, however, as he came in second in 21.76. Crenshaw was fourth in 21.88.
“That was my last race of the year,” Crenshaw said. “I gave all I had. I ended with a bang. It’s pretty exciting to come down here and race against these guys.”
Gibson was much happier about his 200 race than his 100.
“That feels a lot better,” Gibson said.
Gibson, a junior, also commented on his football career as a receiver as he said he’s narrowed his choices down to Ohio State and Auburn.
“I want to go better next year,” Gibson said. “I’m going to work harder in practice and try to get better.”