- CB Adrian Baker says hes pumped for Ohio State visit June 22nd. Says they are recruiting him as an ATH.
Junior season highlights of 2013 DB Adrian Baker from Chaminade High School in Hallandale,FL - YouTube
- North Carolina offers Mark Andrews
- Jalen Ramsey unofficially visits USC
- Virginia Tech offers Damian Prince
- Dorian Johnson says he won't be visiting Penn State this week, as he once originally hoped
- Jason Hatcher has a top 5 of Ohio State, Louisville, USC, South Carolina & Tennessee
- Sindarius Thornwell offered by Florida, visited Clemson yesterdayBasketball
- Mikel Horton will camp at Ohio State June 22nd. (NC) TE Jeb Blazevich plans on camping June 23rd
- Tashawn Bower high on Auburn after extended visit
- Alex Anzalone says he will not be able to make it to Columbus on the way back from his June 14th trip to Notre Dame
- Chagrin Falls (OH) Kenston OL Sam Coverdale will camp with Ohio State on Sunday
- Trotwood RB Ashton Jackson camping at Purdue tomorrow and Illinois Friday. Also will be camping at OSU, UM, Wisconsin, WVU, Tennessee, UK
- Tashawn Bower talks about his 4-day visit to Auburn: 'I loved it'
- Ebenezer Ogundeko: Will be making his decision at the Under Armour All-American game in January Why drag it on? It's gonna be Notre Dame
- Maurice Smith attends LSU camp
- Michael Ferns will begin his busy month of visits tomorrow with a trip to Ohio State, Ferns will visit Penn State over the weekend and then Michigan and Michigan State the following weekend
- Khaliel Rodgers will visit Auburn this weekend, offered by Iowa
- Mikel Horton transferring from Lakota East to Lakota West HS
- Marcus Oliver is attending camp at OSU from June 21-23rd
- Dareian Watkins will camp at Ohio State June 22nd
- WR Allen Lazard just showed out at LSU's camp. He'll camp with Iowa, ISU & OSU in coming weeks
- Khaliel Rodgers says he will be visiting Ohio State the weekend of Friday June 15th
- Marcus Ball (no offer) thinks he'll be camping at Ohio State June 23rd
Scout$--Big new offer for Florida OL (Kc McDermott)
- Michigan has offered and K.C. will add them to the summer visit list.
Scout$--Michigan Exceeds Byrne?s Expectations (Jimmy Byrne)
- Jimmy was very impressed with Coach Hoke and his staff. He will visit WVU this weekend then Notre Dame and tOSU in the following weeks.
Rivals$--Four-star DE set for camp (Tyquan Lewis)
- Tyquan will arrive in Columbus on Friday and is interested in LSU, Clemson, Ohio State, Ole Miss, and UNC.
Rivals--Early options for Ware (Denzel Ware)
- Denzel is claiming verbal offers from Alabama, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia Tech, and Ohio State. He is a FSU fan but Alabama and tOSU are also favored. He plans to camp in Columbus.
Rivals$--Calloway set to visit USC (Derrick Calloway)
- Derrick will camp at USC while visiting family. He has offers from Florida, North Carolina,Mississippi State, Arizona, Arkansas, Iowa State, Miami, Ohio State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, South Florida, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, UCF, USC, and West Virginia.
Rivals$--Top tackle loves visit (Orlando Brown)
- Orlando was very impressed with Alabama and the coaching staff. He will also make trips to Florida, Florida State, Oregon, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio State, South Carolina, Southern California and Wisconsin.
Rivals$--Three stand out for WR Quick (James Quick)
- James says his favorites in order are Louisville, Ohio State and Oregon.
BN$--OL Hears He Is Top OSU Target (Sam Coverdale)
- Sam says Coach Warinner told him he is close to the top of the recruiting board. He will camp this weekend to earn an offer and grew up as a Buckeye fan.
Scout $ - FSNextTV: Ezekiel Elliott
- Video by Scott.....Recaps his camp performance. Says he's been recruiting James Quick & Laquon Treadwell.
ith the summer upon us, several top prospects from Illinois will be focusing on one-day college camps.
Here are three names from the Class of 2014 whose summer stock is worth watching:
Clifton Garrett, Plainfield South, 6-3, 220, LB
Maybe the most physically impressive Class of 2014 prospect. Garrett has scholarship offers from Illinois, Indiana, Michigan State, Notre Dame and Ohio State. He played his first season of organized football last year and is a work in progress, but his physical tools have college coaches excited. He is planning to camp at Illinois, Ohio State and Wisconsin. He also will make an unofficial visit to Notre Dame this summer.
Nyles Morgan, Crete-Monee, 6-2, 220, LB
Yet another D-I level Crete-Monee prospect, he already is making a name for himself. Morgan has offers from Illinois and Notre Dame and plans to make a handful of unofficial visits this summer, including to Michigan State next weekend, as well as Notre Dame, Northwestern and Ohio State.
"I just want to go and see some of these schools in person and also get to talk to the coaches a bit," Morgan said.
Jamarco Jones, De La Salle, 6-5, 290, OT
Has offers from Illinois and Vanderbilt, and is being watched closely by several other major programs. He is considering camping at a handful of Big Ten schools this summer. Expect more offers to come his way sooner rather than later.