- DeShone Kizer, Dominique Booth & Damon Webb attends Michigan camp
- D'Andre Payne attends Notre Dame camp
- Johnathan Lloyd & Clifton Garrett unofficially visits Ohio State
- Crete (IL) Monee WR Laquon Treadwell eyes a visit to USC
- 2014 ILB Nyles Morgan ready for first look at Notre Dame, offered by Illinois
- 2014 OT Damian Prince will be visiting Ohio State this weekend
- Dwyer (Fla.) 2014 WR Johnnie Dixon maintains all schools are even
- 2014 LB Michael Ferns next and last visit of summer will be to Notre Dame this weekend
- 2014 QB Drew Barker of Kentucky will camp at Ohio State tomorrow ... Third trip to Columbus. Likes the Buckeyes a lot. Likes Urb, too ... Really hopes he can score an OSU offer at some point. Will try to attend Friday Night Lights.
- False report on Anzalone: "Alex Anzalone is down to Florida, PSU and Notre Dame. Ohio State is eliminated." Turns out it's not true, Alex cleared things up later today saying the following, "Spoke to Alex Anzalone. Says reports incorrect UF and ND probably tied for top spot, while OSU, PSU, USC, and Stanford still in mix." Another report confirms Alex's tweet saying, "Alex Anzalone returned my text and said OSU is not eliminated."
- Kentucky offers DeShone Kizer
- Hillside (NC) All-American TE Josh McNeil will narrow his list to 2 schools on Friday. He will announce at The Opening.
- Alex Gall commits to Miami (FL)
- Darian Hicks commits to Michigan State
- Trotwood-Madison 2015s Kei Beckham and Harrison Johnson will camp at Ohio State this week, both hold BCS offers already
BN $ - Stud Florida Tackle Visiting OSU (Khairi Clark)
- By BK...flying in Friday for camp...early offers from Miami, Florida, Florida State, LSU, Georgia, Clemson, Michigan and Wisconsin and is being recruited by Coach Coombs.
Rivals $ - Talented 2014 linebacker grabs offer (Raekwon McMillan)
- From the Alabama site...Tide have offered...talks about Coach Smart and Saban.
Scout $ - Jeb Blazevich Up To 14
- Visiting OSU this weekend followed by UGA and LSU in July...Clemson has offered.
- North Carolina, Clemson, Georgia, Florida, and Ohio State recruiting him the hardest...talks about why he likes UNC. Says he is wide open in his recruitment.
Scout $ - After Southern Visits, 4-star RB Has Top 10 (David Williams)
- By Dohn...Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Penn State, Wisconsin, Ohio State, South Carolina, Arizona State, California, Tennessee and Nebraska...recaps southern visits and adds that OSU and ND are after him hard. Will be attending Friday Night Lights at Ohio State.
Scout $ - Townsend a Buckeye
- By Scott.....Has been a fan of Coach Meyer since his days at Florida & accepted immediately when Coach Meyer offered him.
Rivals $ - Anzalone Has Two on Top
- Florida & Notre Dame.
Scout $ - Aregeros Turner Talks Midwest Camp Tour
- By The Bank.....Has worked out at corner for Michigan State, Michigan & Ohio State. All three say they're looking forward to watching him this season. Also says he ran a 4.48 40 at tOSU's camp.
Scout $ - Toledo 7v7: Ethan Wolf
- By The Bank....Offers from Illinois, Bowling Green, Ohio & Toledo. Also hearing from Notre Dame & Ohio State and will be camping at tOSU tomorrow.
Scout $ - Adam Bertke Hitting Camp Scene
- By Berk.....Has camped at Toledo & Michigan State. Camping at Ohio State Thursday & Friday.
Scout $ - Top 2014 Lineman Making Rounds (Colt Pettit)
- By The Bank....Visited Notre Dame on Tuesday & will camp at Ohio State this week.
Scout $ - Big Camp Week For Ohio Safety (Darius West)
- By The Bank....Camping at Michigan, Michigan State & Ohio State this week and calls tOSU his favorite.
Donte Williams is taking it all in.
The tailback from Durham (N.C.) Hillside has scholarship offers from Clemson, North Carolina State, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Ohio State, Syracuse and Minnesota. He said three schools stand out among the pack.
“I would have to say Ohio State, Florida and Clemson,” Williams said. “It's just exciting. Very exciting. Once you get that first one, you're like, 'Where is the next one coming from?' Then, They just keep coming. It's big excitement.”
One of the more highly regarded receivers in the Midwest in the 2014 class, Dominique Booth (Indianapolis/Pike) will make it to Ohio State this weekend.
Already with 11 offers, Booth, who camped at Michigan on Wednesday, is hoping the Buckeyes can make it an even dozen.
“I've been talking to the coach [assistant Kerry Coombs] for a while, he was heavily recruiting me when he was at Cincinnati and they still are at Ohio State,” Booth told WolverineNation’s Chantel Jennings. “They say they need what I do in the offense. And I'm excited to go camp there, because I like the offense they run. I'm hoping for an offer, that'd be exciting."