- Alabama offered 2014 Mizzou commitment Andy Bauer
- MarQuez North unofficially visits Tennessee Volunteers
- Another 4* RB committed to Clemson today, I don't see Derrick Green going there
- Arkansas and Auburn offers 2014 Ponte Verde (FL) Nease LB Kain Daub
- Oklahoma has offered La Mirada, Calif., 2014 tight end Tyler Luatua. Kid has best offer list in West.
- Devon Allen said he will try to make unofficial to Notre Dame on Monday. Track meet ends in Bloomington Sunday.
- Notre Dame offers 2014 ATH Johnathan Lloyd
- Arkansas next to offer junior Mark Andrews, WR from Scottsdale (Az) Desert Mountain
- Target Paul Harris RT @HollaAtchGwolla: Oh yea btw Igot another offer from Mississippi State
- 2014 No. 1 Da’Shawn Hand will visit Ohio State next month
- Richmond (Va.) Hermitage RB Derrick Green says only school he knows for sure will get an official visit is Ohio State. Rumors floated around that he was concerned with OSU's offense, but Green said that's not true. Stan Drayton has helped him understand it
BN $ - Star Slot/WR Calls Urban Meyer (Taivon Jacobs)
- Will camp at OSU later this month...wants to take officials and thinks OSU will be one of them.
Scout $ - Ashton Jackson Adds Another
- By Scott....Offered by Cincinnati after attending camp.
Scout $ - Hill's busy on the road
- By Simmons....Ohio State last week, LSU Sunday & Monday, currently visiting Florida and will be at Alabama this coming weekend. Plans on visiting Clemson, Georgia Tech & South Carolina and will then cut his list around June 25th.
By Brandon Castel
COLUMBUS, Ohio — When Alex Anzalone revoked his verbal commitment to Ohio State back in May, many Buckeye fans were hoping it would the last time they heard his name.
They were wrong, at least about their new head football coach.
Not only did Urban Meyer refuse to write Anzalone off, even after his very public de-commitment from Ohio State more than a month ago, he actually upped his efforts in attempt to land the 4-star linebacker out of Pennsylvania....
When he de-committed from Ohio State a month ago, Wyomissing linebacker Alex Anzalone said he needed to slow down a recruiting process that had seen him rocket to the top of national prospect charts.
In a matter of a few months earlier this year Anzalone became one of the hottest college football recruits in the nation.
His whirlwind ascent culminated at Ohio State's spring game in late April, where he gave an oral commitment to Buckeyes head coach Urban Meyer.....