I'll give you the latest:
- Cam Williams REALLY, REALLY likes Ohio State. The PSU coaching hire will matter, but the longer they wait, the better for OSU. Cam will be going to PSU January 13 and will visit OSU again unoficially with his mom shortly after. I think Meyer either closes here, or on the in-home visit that will occur shortly after that visit.
- Obviously, Noah Spence is a Buckeye. W00T! Thought this would be a silent verbal and would be announced at the UA game, but Noah was just too pumped and decided to let the cat out of the bag. Had a good feeling about this one last week.
- Bam Bradley's visit went great....both Jeremy and I now like this one to OSU, where as coming in it looked like Pitt and/or Stanford probably had the edge. With the Pitt situation up in the air, Stanford being far away from mom, and Meyer pushing Bradley to Columbus (OSU really wants the Trotwood Madison pipeline started), all signs point in the right direction for the Bucks
- Cam Burrows and Mike McCray both visited unofficially. Burrows has an offer but McCray does not right now, although I see that coming soon. I think both will be Buckeyes in the first half of 2012.
- Dodson and Diamond were both in Auburn this weekend and had a good time. I still think OSU leads for both. Diamond will visit Michigan (1/13), Arkansas (1/20), and Wisconsin (1/27) before making a decision on or right after National Signing Day. Dodson has a visit set to USC (1/13) and may take one more, although I think OSU and Auburn are the real players here (yes, not Wisconsin).
Have a happy holidays everyone, as no visits planned for Christmas or NYE weekend. David Perkins and Joey O'Connor visit January 13, while Stefon Diggs, Davonte' Neal, Nick Davidson, and Jameis Winston all say they could visit in January.