College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Dantonio needs to do us a solid

+2 HS
Buckeye-in-pitt's picture
November 22, 2016 at 12:12pm
37 Comments

If I talk about the Game too much before Saturday, anxiety might take over my body and I'll be passed out before Saturday even gets here. So let's think happy thoughts and say the local team beats TTUN. Then we have to root for Michigan State to beat Penn State (assuming you like trophies and want to win the B1G, and not solely make the playoff)... What are the chances of that?

I see the line is 13.5. Game is in Happy Valley. The resumès point to a Penn State win, but Dantonio coached Michigan State teams are supposed to win more the 3 games every year. This is their bowl game. I think there is a shot. LJ Scott certainly looked like a running back who had more than 3 wins. We're a better team than Penn State, maybe the college football Gods will make sure things work out how their suppose to. Color me optimistic. You guys are smarter than me though. How do their styles of play match up?

The outcome of PSU MSU will not change my feelings about the outcome of The Game. Beat Michigan forever. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 37 Comments