College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Tuesday Ramblings

+21 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
November 15, 2016 at 8:10am
99 Comments

Welcome to Tuesday, where the beer flows like wine and the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.  It's also the second Monday of the week for working folk.

Speaking of work, my job search in Columbus continues.  The family and I have made the decision to relocate from the DC area.  If anyone needs a system administrator who happens to be a Navy vet, I'm your guy.

The Buckeyes are really starting to get it together.  As with every great Urban Meyer led team, they needed a loss to galvanize the team.  It appears as though the Penn State loss lit a fire under their asses and I like that.  Interesting how Ohio State fans were rooting for Penn State to beat MSU last season so we could get into the B1GCG.  This year, it will be the opposite.  Sparty can die this week, but those mother fuckers better get all upset hungry next week. 

College football is really fucked up this year.  It appears more and more likely that either the ACC or B1G place two teams in the playoff this season.  What about the SEC, you ask?  Well, the SEC is shit this year.  There's Bama and then everyone else a distant second.  The PAC 12?  Yeah, a hot mess.  And the Big 12 is absolutely fucking terrible.  Oklahoma will win it most likely and they're far from great. 

If anyone cares to get my shitty Top 4 for the Playoff, it's as follows:

1.  Alabama - obvious choice here
  2.  Clemson - Say what you will, they still control their destiny
  3.  Ohio State - If the Buckeyes win out and someone don't play for the B1G, they're still in.  No one has more quality wins, Bama included.  Plus, the PSU loss is looking more and more quality as the days pass.
  4.  Wisconsin - Only losses to OSU and Michigan.  Wisconsin is good, folks.

Your beer of the week this week is Founder's Breakfast Stout.  Good in a bottle, even more phenomenal on tap.

The OT - With last week being election week as well as Veteran's Day, I think we all need to recognize we live in the greatest country ever.  America fucking shits on everyone else, honestly.  I've been to Europe.  I've been to war torn countries in the Middle East.  If you think you have it bad here and want to piss and moan about everything, consider how even the poorest Americans have it better than 90% of the world.  You want come clarity, go to a fucking third world country.  Suck it the fuck up, work hard, love your neighbor, watch the Buckeyes and for God's sake, stop arguing on facebook.  Facebook is for pictures of your kids and Bret Beliema memes.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 99 Comments