College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

My Way Too Early Coaching Moves Prediction for 16-17

+2 HS
mattmanbuckguy's picture
September 18, 2016 at 1:00am
39 Comments

So now that the Buckeyes have convincingly and handily put down Oklahoma who now move to 1-2, I have a prediction. Bon Ron BOB Stoops seems to be falling behind the pace of college football a little. Yes I am aware they made the playoffs last year but we can all agree that the Big 12 is weakish and not necessarily a good marker of coaching capability. He was quite obviously out coached by Urban and staff this evening and it didn't even seem close.

My prediction here is that Oklahoma has two losses left on this season's regular schedule. I see that dropping their second straight to Texas and maybe even big and I honestly see a shocker loss to a second tier Big 12 team (OkSt, Baylor, or perhaps am even lesser team). At 8-4 following what was meant to be a Championship type season, Bob's seat should be pretty damn hot. I think that, if conference expansion doesn't happen and perhaps even if it does, Oklahoma will extend an offer to MENSA member and former Urban Meyer disciple Tom Herman. The way Herman has coached at Houston combined with his knowledge of the southwestern region and ability to recruit it makes him a prime candidate to take over that job. In summation Urban will be coaching against Tom Herman in the shoe this time next year

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments