College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Favorite Current College Football Players

+1 HS
Cooper's picture
July 11, 2016 at 1:33pm
25 Comments

College football season is right around the corner... yet seems so far out in the distance. Out of every sport, college football is the one I genuinely love watching when my favorite team isn't playing. Normally, I would be playing NCAA Football at the start of July to pass the time, but that's long gone. Instead, I've recently been watching highlight videos of the best players in the NCAA. Outside of the Buckeyes, who are you the college football players you enjoy watching the most?

I have an affinity for wide receivers, so Calvin Ridley from Alabama is like watching an orchestra on the football field. His track strides mixed with his hands and route running are amazing to watch.

Next is Christian Kirk. Anyone who follows Ohio State recruiting knows this kid all too well. Everyone and their auntie wanted Kirk to be a Buckeye and he did not disappoint  with Texas A&M during his true freshman season. He's a physical specimen mixed with electric return and receiver abilities. 

Lastly (for this list, at least) is Adoree' Jackson. He can do it all: he is an amazing long jumper for the Trojans' track team, he returns punts/kicks, and he plays CB/WR. He is comparable to a faster Chris Gamble. If you're into watching #PAC12AfterDark , this is the football player to watch.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments