College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

If you were a D1 recruit, what schools would have made your final 5 for your services and why?

+1 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
July 4, 2016 at 9:18am
70 Comments

Graduated HS in 1979. my top 5 would have been and of course TOSU would have been #1 followed by USC, UCLA, ND and probably PITT or WVU for #5. I know most of you would have TOSU #1 but i'm more interested who you would have signed with had TOSU not been beating down your door? I may have tried walking on TOSU if I was good enough @ the D1 level. Would have been hard to turn down the others on my list. Being raised a catholic I definitely  would have signed with ND, hate them all you want but a degree from ND gets your foot in the door over a lot of other schools. A professor I had told me a 2.0 gpa grad from ND would get the job over a suma cum laude from FAU for example. I was taking night classes to finish my degree @ FAU here in south florida when a professor told me he thought I was wasting my time. I quit and took the state test for my contractors license and the rest is history, still contracting today. Hope everyone has a great and safe 4th. happy BDay Murica!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 70 Comments