College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Mike Bianchi at it again, this time its Hugh Freeze

+2 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
May 4, 2016 at 6:45am
49 Comments

caught his appearance on the Finebaum show yesterday. Is finebaum the biggest troll or what? the whole show he's like lets not jump to conclusions about ole miss yet he really didn't get tough with bianchi. next to bianchi I guess so. he claims he spoke to UF's AD Jeremy Foley about the candidates that were not considered after they fired muschamp. he assumes freeze was one of the candidates that wasn't considered because of character concerns yet he still names freeze as one of them. you can go to the Orlando Sun Sentinel if you want (please don't give him another click, I feel dirty doing so) but here it is. believe me I would like nothing more then to see ole miss get exposed for signing historically baffling big time draft classes out of nowhere.

After Florida hired McElwain, UF Athletic Director Jeremy Foley told me that some potential coaching candidates had been eliminated because of character issues. Although Foley never mentioned Freeze by name, it's quite clear now why the Ole Miss coach was never a candidate to coach the Gators. …

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 49 Comments