College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

More Baylor/Oakman Shenanigans

+7 HS
zmoty9's picture
April 25, 2016 at 4:50pm
60 Comments

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet, not even in the Buckshots (that DJ guy is slacking...)

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/eye-on-college-football/25566231/report-...

/end of my thoughts. Now you all say something about it.

Kidding of course. Looks like the Baylor monster, Shawn Oakman has done more in his time in Texas than just be accused of sexual assault. Back in 2013 he was accused of domestic violence which the Baylor saint, Art Briles was made aware of. In case that event and related suspension has escaped your memory, that's because there was no punishment.

News came out today though that there is an email trail out there, though I haven't seen it posted anywhere which confirms Art knew about it.

Pretty frustrating when you think about how the Guap was suspended from actual game time for merely being accused but there is not even a press release out of Baylor, let alone any sort of punishment from in house (wouldn't expect an NCAA punishment out of it, though I'd expect the sum of all of these unsightly accusations and convictions has to be slowly moving towards a lack of institutional control charge, right?).

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 60 Comments