College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Harbaugh Speaks On the Satellite Camp Ruling

+4 HS
THE's picture
April 12, 2016 at 7:30pm
63 Comments

Welp, it wasnt the epic tweet we were waiting for but here it is: http://www.campusrush.com/jim-harbaugh-satellite-camp-ban-student-athlet...

Call him Jim Harbashian, call him JimBaugh (don't call him Hairball, it's dumb) but I agree with his stance here.  It's a decent read with some good questions on the ramifications of the ruling and how it was reached. Also, I've yet to see a good argument for the reasoning behind the decision to ban Satellite camps and I need a shower after agreeing with Harbaugh but he calls the decision knee jerk, hypocrisy with calling kids student-athletes and even smacks up Hugh Freeze. Hopefully Harbaugh pulls a Harbaugh and somehow abuses the newly permissible unlimited texting.

I like the closing of the article:

Former UNLV men's basketball coach Jerry Tarkanian once cracked that the NCAA was so mad at Kentucky, it gave Cleveland State two more years of probation. We now have a modern corollary: The NCAA is so mad at Jim Harbaugh, it punished Kent State and a bunch of kids from Detroit.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 63 Comments