College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

No Buckeyes in Tournament, who are you rooting for?

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
March 13, 2016 at 1:32pm
138 Comments

I don't think Ohio State had any reasonable shot to win the National Title in Men's Basketball, this year, but I'm still somewhat disappointed that I won't be able to watch them take a shot at it.  That said, I'll still watch the tournament......just won't be staying up past my bedtime to catch the end of the 10:00 tip games.  I've watched quite a bit of college basketball this year, and have seen most of the teams that will be #9 seeds or higher play, so somewhat familiar with most legit contenders.

usually in Football Bowl games or in the NCAA tournament I will root for B1G teams or teams from Ohio.  However, this year, besides Purdue (and Matt Painter annoys me) or Maryland  I have no interest in cheering for any other B1G team in the Tournament.  So I'll probably hope Xavier or Akron go on a deep tournament run.

also through the years, it is fun to watch an individual player take over games and carry his team  to some tournament wins (Glen Robinson, Danny Manny, Wally Szerbiak, etc) so will probably watch Oklahoma games to see if Buddy Hield puts on a show.

who are you pulling for in the Big Dance?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 138 Comments