College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Joe Lunardi, is he an expert?

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
March 11, 2016 at 4:53pm
23 Comments

First off, his spot or shtick on ESPN, IMO, is thrown out there too much, as you view the basketball games broadcast on the network.  His spot wasn't so bad, when he was being first established, and they brought him on in March, to discuss the NCAA Tournament possibilities.  ESPN then invented the phrase "Bracketologist", labeled Lunardi as such, and then pawned him off as an expert.  

ESPN now has him on, touting a "First Four In, First Four Out.....in January!!  I know I've had enough, already.  Depending on the game you watch, ESPN puts out a different "First Four In, First Four Out", sometimes hours apart!  Now, Lunardi's "F4I, F4O" consists of about 8 teams on each side. 

Look, the dude might watch a lot of basketball, but I don't think he is any better suited to decide Tournament picks, than you or I.  He is like a Weather Man that wants to be taken seriously, because he goes out side sees it raining and then tells you that there is 100% chance of rain.

sorry to vent, but I watch a ton of basketball in March, and I've heard more about Joe Lunardi, than anything else involving the sport, and his F4I, F4O has changed 30 times, this week......I get it, things are fluid, I don't need to hear about hypotheticals all game long.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments