College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

LSU Head Ceauxch Search - Possible Candidates

+1 HS
Kurt's picture
November 27, 2015 at 10:48pm
56 Comments

With the rumors swirling and all but certain that Les Miles will be soon departing from Baton Rouge, I thought to compile a short and long list of candidates.

We've all heard by now that their number one target will be Jimbeaux Fisher.  This makes a lot of sense as he's a proven winner and even has previous experience at LSU.

However, in my mind the clear-cut ideal candidate with requisite big-program head coaching under his belt and previous experience at LSU is Beaux Pelini.  

Another proven winner who's built up a program virtually from scratch is Dabeaux Swinney.  If those first two targets don't pan out they're going to have to give the Clemson head coach a good long hard look.

Moving on down the list they'll probably talk to Ken Niumataleauxleaux after the job he's done at Navy. On the same note of cultural shift they could look at Bronceaux Mendenhall of BYU.

If previous SEC West experience and success is strongly encouraged then Bobby Petrineaux is your man.  

On a similar note former SEC coordinators that are now head coaches include Steve Addazieaux and Mike Beauxbeaux.

However, LSU may look to snag an NFL head coach, if so I would expect Bill Eaux'Brien to top that list given his previous success with Penn State.

If all else fails the third-tier options that come to mind are Bob Diaceaux and Paul Reauxds.

Discuss.

***2016 UPDATE: LES MILES FIRED.  RESUME DISCUSSION***

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 56 Comments