College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Alabama is 19-5 in last 24 games

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
November 7, 2015 at 1:07pm
35 Comments

Been listening to ESPN radio, this morning, as I've been outside doing yard work.  ESPN obviously has set up headquarters in Tuscaloosa, for today, and man the Bama talk is rediculous.

i will admit that Ala. is a good team, even a top 10 team, and they are only 2.5 years removed from repeat National Championships, but they've fallen to Auburn, Oklahoma, Ohio State and Ole Miss twice, in the last 24 games.  Waiting for this to be mentioned by anybody at ESPN.  

I had to turn off the radio, couldn't take any more of the radio guys pumping Bama sunshine up the listening audience's collective A**.  I almost feel ashamed for those grown men and their blind crush on the Crimson Tide.  Wouldn't doubt that Trevor Matich is dry humping the statue of Bear Bryant, as we speak.

I would like to see a list of Power 5 teams with a better record in the past 24 games.  I'd bet Michigan State, TCU, Baylor, Ohio State, Florida Stateand probably a few others have better records in the time frame.  Might be Cherry picking the schedule a bit,, in an attempt to prove a point, but the point remains.

sorry to rant, just so over the Alabama bull.  That said I expect them to win tonight, but they are playing a one dimensional team at home, that I feel is overrated at #2.  Prepping myself to see Alabama jump OSU in the early playoff rankings, next week, and hating the thought of it.

oh well, Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 35 Comments