College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Alabama. Same crap.

0 HS
allinosu's picture
November 4, 2015 at 10:18am
98 Comments

AGAIN this year I'm hearing how great Alabama looks right now. Beating a very average Tennessee last week at home in the last minutes of the game is looking so good? Minnesota is about in the same spot in the BIG as Tennessee is in the SEC and if we have to come from behind in the last minute will they praise us? NO! And they shouldn't. I really thought the beating the SEC west took last year in the post season would change things at least a little. Now they don't affect us as much as in the past but I really wonder if Iowa somehow wins out if they would jump Alabama. Even if Ole Miss wins out leaving Alabama out of the conference championship, I still think they get in over Iowa. It is a strong division but not invincible  As long as they keep overrating the league as a whole as much as they do, giving everyone in the division such a strong strength of schedule, nothing will change. Old habits die hard but it should be fair to all as much as possible. Granted, I dislike Alabama BUT I will give them their due if it's earned(same as ND).       

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 98 Comments