College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Week #7 B1G and top matchup winners predicted

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
October 11, 2015 at 8:32am
13 Comments

Halfway point of the regular season is behind us, already.  Ready to move forward into next week.  What's on tap?

Penn State @ Ohio State- Buckeyes playing better, but still committing too many penalties.  If the Buckeyes can clean up their slop, they win by 14+, if they continue to get penalized, I can see a closer game.  Going OSU 35 PSU18

Iowa @ Northwestern- Northwestern usually deflates after a loss in a big game.  Iowa is better overall, anyway.  See the Hawkeyes winning

Purdue @ Wisconsin- Badgers win a game that nobody outside of West Laffayette or Wisconsin wants to watch.

Michigan State @ Michigan- Sparty wins.  Should be fun to see Dantonio and Harbaugh interact.  Michigan players will be running their mouths, but Sparty has a better QB and better offensive skill players..

Nebraska @ Minnesota- nobody cares, nobody will watch and their wont be a FBS quality QB on the field.

Rutgers @ Indiana- Rutgers gonna Rutger.  Hoosiers win, I hope.  Would like to see Kevin Wilson stick around Bloomington, awhile, he's at least got Indiana competing.

Florida @ LSU-  LSU dodged a bullet, by having their game vs S.C. Moved to Baton Rouge.  Florida's defense will contain Fornette.  See the gators winning by 10+

West Virginia @ BaylorBaylor may win by 60+ points, but they are getting a deflated WV on the heels of losses to Oklahoma and Oklahoma State.  Baylor may win Big, but   It might be misleading.

Alabama @ Texas AtM - won't watch, don't care who wins, just be watching the final results to see which team I'll have to root against the rest of the way.

Southern Cal @ Notre Dame- I think the Irish are better than the Trojans.

Arizona State @ Utah- I have no faith in Arizona State pulling the upset, they usually don't, so thinking Utah continues to roll.

Louisville @ Florida State- upset pick of the week.  Maybe just wishful thinking, but would like to see Louisville pull the victory.  Side Note: Jimbo Fisher and Bobby Petrino combine to make this the Classless Coach Bowl.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments