College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Week #5 B1G and CFB games and predictions

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
September 27, 2015 at 10:03pm
10 Comments

Ohio State @ Indiana-  Buckeyes taking steps forward, O-h-I -O goes round the Stadium, Buckeyes win 35-17

Iowa @ Wisconsin- I haven't watched Iowa yet, but I imagine them to be not very explosive offensively, Wisconsin has a solid defense so Wisky wins at home

Minnesota @ Northwestern- Northwestern's bubble continues to grow

Purdue @ Michigan State- John L Smith could coach MSU to a win in this one

Nebraska @ Illinois- no party in the Cornfields of central Illinois for Fighting Illini fans Sat. night.  Huskers rule the corn fields.

Michigan @ Maryland-  Michigan is confident, Maryland just got blasted.  Michigan wins a close one on the road, at night.

West Virginia @ Oklahoma- going to start paying a little closer attention to Oklahoma(OOC big dog in 2016) think Sooners win at home, because I have little faith in Dana Holgerson.

Alabama @ Georgia-  counting the Big wins by Marc Richt on one hand.  He's been at Georgia for a while, and this is a game he generally isn't prepared for.

Arkansas @ Tennessee- fans of whichever team loses are going to want heads to roll.  I hope for an Asteriod.

Ole Miss @ Florida- I don't really care.  

Notre Dame @ Clemson- watched Clemson earlier this year, and thought they weren't worthy of high ranking.  Notre Dame has a tough defense.  Wouldn't be surprised to see Notre Dame win by 2 TD's.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments