College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Wish me luck tonight, Buckeye peeps.

0 HS
D-Day0043's picture
September 10, 2015 at 4:26pm
23 Comments

I'm taking my wife to the WKU/Louisiana Tech game tonight. I know...not the greatest of teams, but it will be interesting to check out Skip Holtz and Jeff Driskel in person, plus Brandon Doughty can sling the football.

I have been trying for the last 10 years to get her to like football, but she always says that she doesn't understand what is going on, and even though I've tried to explain the game to her a million times, she says it just doesn't click.

She knows that nothing comes between me and the Buckeyes when they play, so she always leaves me alone during the game, and she is always supportive.

We got first row seats on the 30 yard line, so maybe getting to see the game up close will spark her interest.

Anyway, I will be sporting my Ohio State gear loud and proud at the game tonight, so if you see a heavily tattooed guy on TV sporting Buckeyes gear, that would be me.

If you all could take a few seconds to say a prayer for my wife - pray that she falls in love with the game of football, I would greatly appreciate it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments