College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

BIG teams first games, who ya got?

0 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
August 27, 2015 at 10:14am
37 Comments

I like  msu, Illinois,maryland,iowa,rutgers,nebraska,indiana in the "sisters of the poor" category.

For the big games:

I like Utah versus scum on the road. Utah totally dominated them last year, I just don't see how scum improves in 1 year, Utah in a close one 20-16, ruddock throws 2 picks in the 1st qtr.

TCU vs Minny, if the gophers keep it close in the first half I think minny can win a close one in the 2nd half 27-24.

BYU @ Nebraska, huskers win at home 20-17

PSU @ Temple, the nitny's always start out slow, they drop a close one on the road 20-13

Stanford @ Northwestern- the mild cats are crushed 31-17

Wisconsin @ bama', Wisconsin wears out bama on the ground, bama's QB by committee throw 4 int's, with 1 pick 6, wisky 24-20

Purdont @Marshal, purdon't pulls it out 20-19, marshal fails on 2 pt conversion with no time left.

TOSU vs Vatech: despite heavy losses from injuries and suspensions I still like the road team. TOSU 38 20, Vatech leads @ the half 20-17,silver bullets shut them out in 2nd half. Cardale throws 2 long Td's in the 4th qtr to secure the win.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 37 Comments