College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Barry Alvarez:Cheater

0 HS
JOhio1560's picture
August 27, 2015 at 8:51am
24 Comments

Hey Guys.  I recently heard an amusing story about Wisconsin AD, Barry Alvarez, and I though you might like to hear it as well.  One of my new neighbors is an nice elderly teacher.  When I first met her, we started talking and eventually stumbled upon my favorite topic - college football.  She then mentioned that she had one "claim to fame" in the college football world.  She stated that she went to high school with Wisconsin AD, Barry Alvarez.  They sat next to each other in Spanish class.  She then said that the only reason that he ever passed the class, was that he cheated off of her paper on every single test, quiz, and classroom assignment.  She said that she always found it amusing because his family was Spanish.  But yet Mr. Alvarez still needed to cheat off her paper every day to pass high school Spanish.  

So there you have it.  Barry Alvarez is a CHEATER!!!  I hope some of you enjoy that story as much as I did.  And many thanks to Mrs. D______ for providing us with the story/material.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments