College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Bama fan loves him some Mark May

0 HS
What Would Troy Smith Do's picture
June 9, 2015 at 5:07pm
32 Comments

So I was bored at work and decided to see what was going on at other team sites.

For Bama stuff I generally check out tidefans.com.  I get that it is Bama people, but the site and forum is pretty reasonable.  The usual homerism we all carry but nothing really objectionable.

They had a May thread and I was curious their take.

This post seems to sum up the thread in whole:

"I did get tired of Lou but he served his purpose as a comic foil to Mark May. I really like Mark and think his commentary is fair and unbiased. It was also good to get a "Big Ugly's" viewpoint occasionally!
I won't watch the new show. This is a bonehead move by ESPN!"

This blew my mind.  I get that they would love him cause he fellated the SEC so that doesnt surprise me, but to not honestly see any bias and go as far to say 'fair and unbiased'.....just wow.

Oh yeah, they don't think much of Galloway or Kanell either, to put it mildly.  I'm personally not sure Galloway is ready for this one, but I'm rooting for him and Kanell's anti-SEC bias shows as strong as Mays anti-OSU bias but it should be fun watching them fly into conniptions everytime he puts them down.

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247281

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments