College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

The Losing Effect: That Team (Spring Game Edition)

Matt Gutridge's picture
April 4, 2015 at 5:51pm
18 Comments
Dumpster Fire

That Team's fans have been aflutter ever since the day the one who wears khakis, hats that are too big and Sharpies around his neck arrived on campus. So, what are they saying after seeing their team for the first time in the dumpster fire to our north?

I have selected a few of the gems from the sludge of the 168+ posts. The posts have not been edited:

FROM THE RUDOCK IS OUR SAVIOR CAMP

Franz Schuber:

Was Morris impressive? I still see him firing 100 mph balls, throwing off his back foot and completing passes against Norfleet. QB is an issue! Rudock will hopefully learn the offense quickly.

orobs:

With Rudock coming, Will likely be a moot point next year.  He looked better than Malzone, but that speaks more to Malzone being raw than what Morris did, IMO

Jake Rudock has the look of a winner.

Jake Rudock has the look of a winner.

WWHD:

Offense is still a problem. Morris was better, but he still missed a lot of throws(receivers didn't exactly help) and the TD came against Norfleet. Overall, I'm glad Rudock is coming in and hopefully they can fix things in fall camp.

BlueSky:

Shane still was too inaccurate.  Enter Rudock.

BlueinLansing:

QB--I hope Ruddock is really good and wins the job.

BAMF623:

My reaction...Thank God for Jake Rudock

Shane Morris

In 2014 Shane Morris was known more for getting a concussion.

MMEN WHO WANT MORE MORRIS

Gameboy:

The numbers were not great, but with assembled OL and WR's dropping passes everywhere, I thought Shane made pretty good decisions and his balls were on the money for the most part. I have no problems with him starting, Rudock or no Rudock.

Malzone

Alex Malzone

OPINIONS OF ALEX MALZONE

JNewmn26:

Is that why only MAC teams offered Malzone?

Beavercreek Blue:

Malzone did not throw the ball well! The screen to the sideline took forever to get there

REALITY CHECK

kb:

I would not feel comfortable with either QB starting at Utah right now. I think seeing bad QB play for the last few years has altered your perception of good QB play.

Franz Shubert:

The QB play has been so poor that it has lowered the standard.

PEPPERS CAN DO EVERYTHING

jblaze:

Serious Question: With the apparent lack of speed at the WR, why not Peppers at WR, since the D-backfield looks good and deep?

Their Savior

That Team's savior.

Source

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments