College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Bama's Taylor Arrested, AGAIN!

0 HS
fansince77's picture
March 29, 2015 at 2:01pm

(Photo: Denon McMillan, 247Sports)

Alabama defensive tackle Jonathan Taylor was arrested and charged with one count of domestic violence third degree assault and one count of domestic violence three degree criminal mischief Saturday evening, according to a Tuscaloosa Police Department media release.

The media release stated the 24-yard-old victim claimed to have been assaulted by her boyfriend, Taylor, at approximately 6 p.m. CT. The victim had minor injuries to her neck from the assault.

Taylor was placed in the Tuscaloosa County Jail on a $1,000 bond and a mandatory 12-hour domestic violence hold.

Taylor, 21, enrolled at Alabama in January as an early enrollee from Copiah-Lincoln (Miss.) Community College after being dismissed from the University of Georgia. He was also arrested and charged with felony aggravated assault and family violence while at Georgia, although the charges against him are still pending.

Shows the quality character guys Saban will take in. Not to mention CB Geno Smith just got popped for a second DUI. This, however, I cannot be sickened by because although I no longer do, in my youth, unfortunately, I did this and thank goodness no one ever got hurt. Drunk driving is horrible but smacking around a woman once , never  mind continuously, is unforgivable. Taylor, if Saban has any morals, should be released, and seek treatment.

Thoughts?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.