College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

John Calipari

0 HS
OSU BUCkS's picture
March 29, 2015 at 12:18pm
165 Comments

First off, I am currently a student at Kentucky so I am incredibly biased. However, I checked the open thread from last night and have to say I was a little disappointed at some comments that were made. I expected everyone to root for Notre Dame because they were the underdog but I was not expecting all the personal jabs at Calipari.

Obviously, he had the final fours vacated but he was not mentioned in either report. Calipari was actually the one to report the Camby incident and how would he have known that Rose had someone else take his SAT. The NCAA even cleared Rose multiple times at Memphis and told Calipari he was good to play until after the season was over when they changed their minds.

I guess what I am trying to say is all of us Ohio State fans always rightfully defend Urban when people say stupid things like bring up his health issues and bringing up the player discipline at Florida. So I wouldn't expect you guys to go and do the same thing with Calipiari.

I know most of you won't agree with me but I thought I would try and make my point and I would like to say if this does turn into a discussion please don't downvote for personal opinions.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 165 Comments