College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Penn State fans being...Well, being themselves

0 HS
zmoty9's picture
February 20, 2015 at 12:58pm
50 Comments

Was reading through various sports sites on my lunch and came across a couple of PSU stories.  One of them centered around former PSU LB Mike Hull saying that Bill O'Brien was the best coach he ever played for and heaped a good bit of praise on O'Brien.

As I am wont to do anytime I read a PSU story, I decided to scroll further down the page to the comments to see how those Joe-bots could possibly inject their typical absurdity into a story that was of no slight to anyone whatsoever.  I wasn't disappointed.  Some of my favorites:

Just remember, that all these guys are looking for a spot on an NFL roster this coming season. Buttering-up BO'B much?

I wonder what players BOB would have had to play since his recruiting sucked?????

I  never met O'Brien. From a distance I was never crazy about him. Maybe it is too hard to replace the  winningest coach in college history 409. 

Go ahead and denigrate the man who held together that Titanic-sized sinking ship with some chewed bubble gum and a string and keep drinking the JoePa koolaid.

http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2015/02/former_penn_state_linebacker_m_5.html#incart_related_stories

#stillnotarivalry

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 50 Comments