College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Daishon Neal revisited.

0 HS
M Man's picture
January 29, 2015 at 2:43pm
68 Comments

Nope; he's not being "re-visited" by Greg Mattison.  Rather, I am revisiting one of the testier threads of the week, "

Nick Baumgartner of AA.com (on MLive.com), got in touch with DaiShon Neal's high school coach, Jay Ball at Omaha Central, who had this to say about DaiShon (I'm now going with the two-cap spelling) and Mattison:

"First of all, DaiShon Neal is a great kid and coach Mattison is a guy that I have a lot of respect for, he's been in the coaching business for 40 years and deserves every amount of respect that he gets," Ball said. "It sounds to me like there's two sides to the story, and maybe things were misinterpreted.

"And that's about all I'm really going to say."

As I noted in the earlier thread, yeah, there are undoubtedly two sides to this story and as long as DaiShon-Dad is doing radio interviews you are assuredly going to get one side.  My guess is that this update wasn't going to get featured as one of DJ's Buckshots in this news cycle.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 68 Comments