College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Reality TV is coming to the SEC Network

0 HS
BUCKEYE3M's picture
January 3, 2015 at 10:44am
29 Comments

We all know Phyllis From Mulga, she of Paul Finebaum fame.  (If I was savvy enough to insert a gif, you'd see a Colin Cowherd edit here.)  She's gaining a lot of momentum this year, even though she's been calling Paul for years, and she made it on SportsCenter again today.  Of course, Finebaum was just a local yuckity-yuck in Alabama until ESPN bought the rights to the SEC.  But, we all know this, so my point is that given that reality television is like a Britney Spears album - nobody admits to watching it, but somebody has to, because Here Comes Honey Boo Boo gets got killer ratings. So, I think that ESPN the SEC Network will should offer Phyllis her own reality show, even if it's only during college football, or a trial six-part series.  But, be honest, America largely doesn't care who we exploit for our own entertainment purposes, so wouldn't you flip it on to get a glimpse into that life?

If college football is indeed the king of the sports world, why not make Phyllis the queen of the south?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments