College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

UM Revival or Burn on?

0 HS
DOUEVENURBZ's picture
November 21, 2014 at 9:13am
197 Comments

At one point the UM recruiting class had the likes of George Campbell, Damien Harris, Garrett Taylor, Darian Roseboro and Darren Kirkland. All of them have decommitted and all are looking at or committed to schools outside the Big Ten. Brian Cole, Tyree Kinnel, and Dope Bro are still technically committed but looking elsewhere.

My point is, this class along with the season is tough to watch. How many players will actually sign from this class? I know A LOT will depend on who the new coach is but this is downright pathetic now. I have always had the perspective that the worst can happen to Michigan and I will simply laugh and applaud. But I don't know if I ever pictured they could have this bad of a season along with a recruiting class that looks like 4 kids might stick and in need of a new AD. This tarnishes our huge rivalry and gives us one more terrible team on the schedule.

With all that being said, are you for Michigan getting a big name coach like Harbaugh or Miles that could turn it around? OR another Hoke/Rich Rod-esque tenure of a coach that will keep the dumpster fire alive?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 197 Comments