College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

4 weeks left. Help on the way?

0 HS
NashBuckeye's picture
November 15, 2014 at 12:28am
9 Comments

Hard to believe there is only 4 weeks left in the season. What a great day of games coming up tomorrow!  After all of the Night games recently, it will be nice to get the early 42-14 victory over the Gophers over with so we can see if Miami, Miss St, Nebraska, or Oregon St. are going to help our cause.

Miami can beat FSU tomorrow. Al Golden is a good Coach that is due for a signature victory. Miami also has the athletes to compete with FSU.

Miss State is the team to root for in the big SEC game.  If the "other" MSU wins that game, it virtually eliminates my Nightmare Scenario of 2 SEC teams in the playoff and it still keeps alive the possibility of zero SEC teams in the playoff (Miss St loses the Egg Bowl & SEC CG).

Oregon State....OK, they kinda suck this year.  But its the PAC 12! Weird stuff happens out there and I will be watching late tomorrow night loving on the Beavers.

Nebraska might only drop 2 spots this week with a win over Wisky, but I am rooting for former Buckeye Safety Mark Pelini in this game. A 1- loss, Top 10 Nebraska would be the best opponent for OSU in the B1G CG.

Enjoy the games tomorrow! I know I will!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments