College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

"Why Michigan Should Call Bob Stoops."

0 HS
You can't spell chump without UM's picture
November 7, 2014 at 1:03am
17 Comments

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-michigan-should-call-bob-stoops-232902254.html

This just made me laugh, and I'm sure it will make you too, just because of the fact that someone got paid to write this. Hell, if I knew journalism was this easy, I might've majored in it.

But, why would Stoops want to leave Oklahoma, a team that consistently puts up 9-10 wins every year, to go to that train wreck up north? Does anyone really think that he would just leave a team that he's coached for 15 years to go to a team that may not make a bowl game? Perhaps, maybe he'll want a new challenge, but it's highly unlikely. 

In Addition: Stoops is an Ohio guy; not sure if that'll play any part in his decision, but just a heads up. But here's some facts that will be part of his decision making, he's averaged 11 wins per season since he arrived at Oklahoma, and makes $5.2 million annually. Yeah, TTUN can pay him equal or more than that if they chose to, but I would have a feeling that OU would see their offer and raise it even more (maybe they'll even pay his house mortgage!).

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments