College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Positive attitude

0 HS
NashBuckeye's picture
October 27, 2014 at 12:19am
19 Comments

Last night's game really disappointed me, but it could have been much worse. It could have been an "L".  Right now, I think we are legitimately at the bottom of the list of 1-loss teams for the playoff and that pisses me off because we are OHIO STATE! (sorry if that sounds too much like a chant that our #2 rival uses).

The reality is that we have a very young team that still has a chance to go into East Lansing and shock the world (does anyone think we will be picked to win that game?) then go to Indy and win our first B1G CG. If we can do that, there is a decent chance that chaos will reign and there will be several 2-loss Conference Champs that will allow us in the Playoff. If not, Then OSU needs to go kick a$$ in their Bowl Game and be in the Preseason Top 4 going into 2015.

It's still great to be a Buckeye and be able to watch Joey the Beast, JT, EzE, Mike Thomas, Jalin, Dontre, etc. for at least another 1 1/2 years before they go to the NFL. The current Coaching Staff pretty much admitted they failed us in the VT game and I think they will learn from this game as well.  We will find out in 13 DAYS in E. Lansing!! As long as we take care of Illinois in 6 days first.

Go Bucks! 14-1 and a NC is still possible this year.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 19 Comments