College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Penn State, any past player you really disliked?

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
October 21, 2014 at 8:52pm
38 Comments

While blindfolded, you could probably throw a dart at a Michigan roster (past and present) and hit the name of a player that grated on your college football mind.  What about Penn State?  Sure there is disdain, by some, for their fan base.  Sure there is disdain, by me, for there mascot's cheap costume, Public address Lion Roar, and some of their past coaches.  What about their players?  

Off the top of my head, there haven't been many that I really disliked.  I always thought Lavar Arrington was vastly over-rated, but I didn't despise him.  The Collins-Carter-Brady trio pissed me off by hanging 63 on the Buckeyes, but they were just better than those Buckeyes.  Zach Mills.... Never should have beaten the Buckeyes, but he did.

So I'm at a blank, as to which Penn State player I couldn't stand.  If there isn't any "hate" (fan speak) on the field, is it a rivalry?  The head to head series record has been close.  Pennsylvania borders Ohio, Penn State has had a massive amount of success on the football field.  It should be somewhat of a rivalry, so help me out, what players are "hate able"?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments