College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Kentucky Football

0 HS
305Buck's picture
October 21, 2014 at 6:29pm
28 Comments

I know some people are concerned about Kentucky when it comes to Damien Harris but I for one still believe Ohio State lands him.

Kentucky started the season 5-1 and Harris obviously was pumped about that, but look at their wins (vs. UTM, vs. Ohio, @ Florida, vs. Vandy and vs. USCe). I said last week that Kentucky will not win another game this season, starting with their game against LSU last week and I'm sticking to my word. LSU blasted them 41-3 and I predict the rest of the teams on their schedule will do the same.

They play vs. Mississippi State this weekend, then @ Missouri, vs. Georgia, @ Tennessee, and @ Louisville. The only game I see them being competitive in is the game @ Tennessee, but I still think they lose that one since its on the road and they will be coming off of 4 straight beat downs.

I know Damien Harris said a team's win/loss record doesn't show a teams improvement or not, but I have a hard time believing a 5 star recruit wants to play for a team that hasn't been to a bowl game since 2010. I know Elam did it last year when he selected Kentucky over Alabama, but that's the exception, not the rule. In the end I think he goes with head over heart and picks Ohio State.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments