College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Bo Jackson on Jameis Winston

0 HS
bucknut1994's picture
October 15, 2014 at 1:44pm
24 Comments

Bo Jackson was on the Jim Rome show yesterday and had something's to say about try to help out Winston.  I didn't hear it because I didn't know Jim Rome was still around but I read this article, http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000411285/article/bo-jackson-washes...

One of the quotes from the article,                                                                                 

"I really don't know who is giving this young man guidance. I have communicated with him and I just talked to him like I was his dad. The things that you need to do. And this was before the incident where he was (suspended) from the baseball team (for stealing crab legs)," Jackson said. "I'm the type of person, I will go out of my way to help anybody. Normally, I don't like giving people advice if I haven't been down that road myself. But if I give you advice on something that I know more about than you by just falling out of bed in the morning, if you can't take that advice and learn from it, then I've got nothing else to do with the situation. You're on your own"

I wasn't born yet to watch Bo Jackson play but the 30 for 30 on him is incredible.  If Jameis won't listen to Bo, a fellow talented two sport athlete from 30 years earlier he wont listen to anybody.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments