College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Week #8 B1G predictions

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
October 12, 2014 at 9:32pm
26 Comments

Iowa (5-1)@ Maryland (4-2)- Maryland's offense out produces Iowa's.  A few big plays out of Maryland's passing game has Iowa playing from behind.  Terps win 27-20.

Purdue (3-4)@ Minnesota (5-1)- Purdue May make it close on the scoreboard, but the a Gophers will win this one wire-to-wire.  24-23.

Rutgers (5-1)@ Ohio State (4-1)- I'm pretty confident in the Buckeyes here.  Rutgers has a decent team and will play hard all 60 minutes, but I don't see any area on the field where they are better than OSU.  Buckeyes 35-16.

Michigan State (5-1)@ Indiana (3-3)- Sparty wins by 21+, unless they have an off week.  Indiana did beat Mizzu, but they also lost to Bowling Green.  State takes it 42-21.

Nebraska (5-1) @ Northwestern (3-3)-  really like Nebraska in this matchup.  Nebraska brings in Abduhlah, QB Armstrong, WR Bell, and defensive pass rush.  Northwestern can't match it.  'Braska 30-14.

in other College Football Matchups featuring both steams ranked in the top 25 (picking winners, not scores):

Kansas State @ Oklahoma- I don't think K-State has enough offense to hang with Sooners on the road- Sooners.

Texas ATM @ Alabama-AtM's free fall continues

Oklahoma State @ TCU-TCU is pretty good, but they are coming off back to back games against Oklahoma and Baylor, how's their stamina.  I'm picking Okie State in a good game/mild upset.

Notre Dame @ Florida State-Notre Dame won't have any home field referee calling a roughing the snapper (personal foul) to bail them out in Tallahassee.  As Much as I want FSU to lose, I don't see it happening.  FSU wins.      Really tired of Jimbo, Jameis, Tallahassee police and FSU culture.  Hoping this 15 minutes of fame is about up.

Stanford @ Arizona State- anyone ever remember Arizona State winning a "big game"?  Me neither, and they won't here either.

Upset of the week: Baylor losses at West Virginia- Baylor should have taken the loss to TCU, if not for bogus pass interference no call.  WVU has an offense capable of scoring enough to win.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments