College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Overall, This Was a Pretty Good Bye-Week.

0 HS
You can't spell chump without UM's picture
September 21, 2014 at 12:38am
22 Comments

No Buckeye football today, but Virginia Tech losing put a big smile on my face. I don't care if them winning would help our SOS, It will take a lot for me to cheer for them.

I despise the whole conference shenanigans, but seeing the B1G go 12-1, with the only loss being TTUN, (which I will consider that being 13-0... hehe.) and seeing Indiana defeat the SEC runner-up and Iowa spoil Mark May's alma matter's unbeaten season had me jumping for joy. (Oh, and seeing Nebraska piss off Miami so much that they went back to their traditional 'The U' ways with brawling at every chance they got.)

LSU losing is always a plus. Florida losing is also a plus (all be it against Bama, but don't worry, A&M will get them later in the year. Sorry BamaMike.) Clemson pulling defeat out of their own ass was incredibly saddening, but then I recalled all the positive stuff that happened earlier in the day and didn't feel so bad.

And finally we have Oregon tied with the 1 win Washington State Cougars. Although it is in the 3rd Quarter as I type this, seeing them struggle with this team is also pretty glorious. Who knows, maybe the old pirate himself, Mike Leach, can find that victory that Clemson lost and cash it in for his squad.

Oh yeah, and Cincinnati didn't look so impressive versus a Miami Ohio team that hasn't won a game in nearly 2 whole years. So, yay on that too! O-H

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments